2012年11月21日星期三

cheap dr dre beats me You

In has been as promised ,you should put my friend let go ? , relationresultYoungchildren laughing ,Beats by Dre Just Beats,said : rest assured ... ... Your girlfriend she won have it ,just I can let her go ,but you .
.. ... To have a good sleep ... ... Oh ... ... Your genes must be pretty strange things ,I this time also hard on for months .You may rest assured that ... ... I put your genetic code fully cracked after, I will take you to transform into a more powerful than you are now ten times super soldiers, and your girlfriend .
.. ... I her into your pet ,let her keep on your side ... ... Hey. How I treat you well even such things to help you consider so well, you is it right? Should be a good fit for me ,to show you my gratitude ? , relationresultListen to theyoung voice said ,don ,Zhou Ziwei have a kind of feel creepy feeling .
In fact, just look at the foot of such a systemic furry mouth ,long fangs monster will know, what the doctor Hong is a metamorphosis of the genetic modification of experts ,so what he said would not have exaggerated composition ,Zhou Ziwei could not imagine ,he once was this guy to change ,undertake the so-called magic can become after a terrible way , relationresultThewhite mist spray head constantly ,the figure of Zhou Ziwei has been gradually enveloped by the mist ,who lived in week is preparing to forcibly breaking when, suddenly heard my mobile phone rang .
.. ... , relationresultThe killer nightmare chapter 302nd don mess with me , relationresultThe killernightmare chapter 302nd don mess with me , relationresultHearmy mobile phone rang ,Zhou Ziwei slightly terrified about ,but this stay during, head of white mist is already thorough gave him the shrouded in which .
relationresultWeekswas slightly who lived is a variable ,but soon found the white mist, and only in the just will he was only after a sense of vertigo ,and then so little sense of vertigo will soon be rather baffling subsided rapidly, there is never any feeling .
relationresultLookwhat Dr. Hong put out the gas but the ghost of mist of blood toxicity was far worse .relationresultThegas simply will not cause him any problems, Zhou Ziwei immediately set down, this time to don rush to the outside and run .
Hear her mobile phone kept ringing, he simply took the experiment desk of a chair ,sat on it, then took out his mobile phone calls up in an ostentatious manner ,cheap dr dre beats.relationresultHello .
.. ... Mr. Vincent ,oh ... ... Really ,very good thank you very much for your help ,uh ... ... I here you don ,with so few small role also can me ... ... You today in this .I jotted down, later I will have the opportunity you this favor , relationresultZhou Ziweithen hung up the phone ,but listen to speakers in came again that immature as children distorted howl : you really are and others on the phone? How is that possible if you are using the most excellent performance of the satellite phone ,nor may through this research base of the signal shielding is impossible .
.. ... Absolutely impossible !You must be there to make grand gestures is right? , relationresultZhou ZiweiI just gave a loud ,lazy and hung in the problem up entangled ,shook his head ,look seem a coldly ,said: I don this for what should I get here ,I just want to tell you .
.. ... Don find you ,don mess with me or more ... ... I will let you regret to come to this world you not think that some of my ability is very amazing ?I can tell you ,it you see a tip of iceberg ,my real strength is always you can ,can the other is .
.. ... I can not only one ,even if you can really get some despicable means behind me, but ... ... Once the cause behind my power ,so no matter what your shit ,or the United States President ,I would be an easy job to behind the forces you to ashes .
.. ... Good good good ... ... I know you don ,but ... ... I think you understand that I did not and you boaster , relationresultHaha ha .You say you bluffing. I have never seen the like your skin is so thick .
That young boys sent a clear and dissolute laughing voice ,said: you can kill the tusk you something ?Do you think you are not afraid of this anesthetic aerosol is a cow ?I you ,Tusk is actually just me years ago created more failed experiment it ,he more prominent place is his wisdom ,he was fortunate to be one of my assistants ,as for military .
.. ... His performance is really very bad ,you can defeat him ,what also cannot show .The anesthesia of aerosol ... ... It is one of the most elementary ,the worse the aerosol .I have to leave you to do the experiment ,but also from your body intact healthy active genes in samples ,so it did not take the lethality of larger chemical release, otherwise .
.. ... Hum ... ... It is that you can fight against me personally designed the electronic shackles ,this let me very surprised .And I find that you not only not afraid of the high voltage current ,even if the current can be absorbed into the body and make it work for you it is a great ability .
.. ... Oh ,but only can control the electric energy ,this is nothing .Now ,do you think you can from this temporary experimental base to escape ?The base of the drawings are the doctor personally design ,Beats Solo HD,in order to seismic pressure, the overall solid steel brick casting process from the construction ,even if the laboratory inside the missile exploded ,can the laboratory wall fried wear ,so you better dead heart and think from the door to access it more impossible because the electronic door can be used palm and double line control ,if you do not have permission to open the door ,but would like to have forced the door open .
.. ... It will immediately cause the system automatically defense program start .Hey. This research base central computer but has weak artificial intelligence ,have the basic ability to judge .
As long as the central computer once your judgement is the base of the enemy ... ... Ha-ha. Then the whole base all can be manipulated by the system weapon will become your nightmare Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论