2012年11月26日星期一

google hat he isn't a digni

Several inside roads, he made track for to come over so all the way.
The sky has already started raining since heavy rain, the beard apothecary sits in carport horse to really admire a sky to stab, he knows for a sky, sting will get angry, but don't thought of that he still has a face to continue to entwine of make track for out.
Air rain water greatly next, beard apothecary originally wanted become angry turn over a face, but is a sky, sting ran come over of time drive his vehemence to stunned speechless, the facial expression that stabbed this time in the sky can not say is angry, completely be 1 kind already get angry break out cold of cold stare of with angry look.
He came forward to block the way that the wagon voice shivers:"Why do you fool me!"
"What fool you?I is you like?You always entwine me is not because have no money afraid go out be humiliated?That I sought a work for you, your liking stem to earn money then develop your wishes wasn't very good.Do you rush out to query my stem again what?"The beard apothecary says of none of 1:00s nervous way.
Sting in the sky spirit of held a fist way:"You can scold me, can get angry, but you how to send to that kind of to me place and go!You how to throw down me like this!Still fool me like this, I know that you dislike me!But I have been still keeping believing you!You unexpectedly still betray me!"
"Eldest brother~!I have already taken you!"The beard apothecary also receives scolding Nu way:"You always tie up my stem what!What I lived is completely independent and carefree!I am to don't want to teach you the fighting skill how?You have been tying up me vexed not vexed!I am to dislike what's the matter with you!I am to want to fling off what's the matter with you!"
"You how such,cnn?Does some sympathy also have no?"
"His mama doesn't help you be have no sympathy, your garbage??"Beard apothecary Nu scolds.
The sky stabs momentary drive stifling.
The beard apothecary points at his way:"I in fine be intentionally fool you to want to jilt you how to wear?How do you so dislike?I am to see your depending on in my home Be getting more vexed.You roll for me, entwine less me to know not!Walk!The world of evil round be like this, have no skill have no money of, who take care of you at the beginning is how tremendous, money you even if is be a prostitute should also learn to smile!You how so want that trying to please is still free to learn fighting skill?Who free take care of you, earn money to be dance male."
The sky stabs heart in is already annoy only rise and fall badly before the chest, tightly bite lips Nu to stare a beard apothecary, all of the rain water on the sky sprinkle to spread down and filled up in his heart angry heel helpless,google, that kind of injustice with humiliate the look in the eyes beard apothecary who includes at the same time don't see, he just took out bottom horse to round to open him to continue to walk faster, this day of sting didn't make track for.
The beard apothecary didn't turn head, he looking at heavy rain outside the carport to clip snow to float, good cold, eventually walked 100, have a little compunction in the heart, turn a head to see the sky stab, the sky stabs still station over there, beard apothecary but is stunned speechless.His eyes of super good sight unexpectedly see sting in the sky be stood body among the road one Song one Song of, whole is tears on his face, sob of bite mouth to cry.
Beard apothecary the felling that feel that the huge thunder bombs dead that is a burst of to want 囧 , dark call in the heart::Good heavens!Can't, the sky stabs unexpectedly is cry!She unexpectedly cried male childishness!





Volume 8 concealed Xing Jiang Hu chapter 202 pardon goes home
Renew time:2008-10-1920:14:10 chapter word numbers:2178

Chapter 202 pardon goes home
The beard apothecary becomes overdo not to see the sky stab, continue of rush through a horse to walk, but is walk an eventually is grind teeth to clap oneself a head way:"Depend!I why and so good heart?"He tensed the next bridle to once turn Ma Tou to seek a sky to stab.
The sky stabs a still just original place, rain on the sky clips snow very cold, he has already been sprinkled soak through all over, water the side of pond that sees him sitting on the wayside embraces shoulder to squat down the shrug that sobs over there.
The beard apothecary shook head before the body, he pushed open an oil paper umbrella to block last at his head:"Sum, sorry, the front is that I is getting wronger.I said too and let down.Leave, we returned to."
The sky stabs but is an immobility body, his language ice-cold way:"Need not pitiful I!You said that I am a burden, right, I now is what skills all have no, I is shameless worry you.But you think that I think so, I am a compelled by circumstances, the fighting skill doesn't go world to stick full my list as wanted a public notice, I depend the real strenght in nowadays to go out other places of green river Chuan, I still need to do many matters, I have to get strong.The tall person whom I can depend only has you.I am also helpless thick-skinned to just worry you."
The beard apothecary listenned to a little bit knit the brows, embarrassed way:"I am getting wronger.I should not sneer at you to combine to throw away you, I am getting wronger.We went home now not very good?Get up, my fun opens big.See you now the facial expression of such sorrow, I just know I have much excessive.Leave."
The beard apothecary wants to pull for a sky, sting gets up, he stretched out a hand, sting in the sky didn't answer, that hand Leng in the sky along while, the beard apothecary didn't take back.The sky stabs a painful way:"Need not again pitiful I, I know that you dislike me very much, I will think a way by myself, I can't entwine you again,Facebook, you return to."
The beard apothecary turns over cold stare, sky rain snow all more and more heavy, see the sky stab all wet only of body at shiver, don't know he is sorrow overdo still cold get overdo, anyway the beard apothecary knows he now emotion body all very of flimsiness, sees the time that the sting for sky cries just know that he isn't a dignity not, just he let go of dignity, he seems is really be excessive.
Beard apothecary the way of the sincerity:"The sky stabs!Is sorry!I apologize to you again now 1 time!Is that I Be getting wronger.You forgive me, we returned to not very good.Is alas, while starting I am really to be the burden to you, but I feel that I am getting wronger now.I make it too.Execuse me, you forgive me not very good.I am to really can not teach your fighting skill, isn't that I don't think is that I don't understand how to teach, anyway is me too.I ain't to have mercy on you now, I am you to calculate a friend so I will think a way for you and get up not very good?"
Sting in the sky sees a beard the apothecary say of sincerity, his hand still hangs between them, the sky stabs to no longer hate him.Just feel sad, he be still drive pitiful.
Sting in the sky ground teeth to pull the beard apothecary's hand to stand.The beard apothecary pulled him to go to umbrella to descend, he sighed a way:"Once saw the world superior's innumerable, the fighting skill lost to jump a precipice and commit by poison of, try to commit suicide various negative each kind, seldom still have you thus of, I admire your to refuse to concede defeat."
The beard apothecary rushes into wagon to step original road of everywhere accumulated snow facing to return to.
Sting in the sky looking at the flying of the sky snows way:"Thank you."
The beard apothecary takes for a sky, sting drives wagon, but is the road of original and damp snow ground is turned by the rain water to open, ground mire pretty much, the wagon goes very slowly very slowly.
The beard apothecary lifted up head to see strange weather that rain out of the eye carport adds snow knitting the brows a way:"Is alas, old skies of all at punish me to give° you to jilt.What ghost the weather, does this call how to walk?Not and hurriedly return to and then bother."
The sky stabs to all over soak through now and have no again inside achievement get rid of cold, cold must sit in carport horse to shiver.
The beard apothecary sees his lips deliver purple, he knits the brows a way:"I the medicine didn't also take today, must hurry to seek a place to get rid of for you cold."
Sting in the sky shakes head a noodles unwillingness way:"I am all right, can not bother you again."
The beard apothecary's way:"Have already not only been your problem now.We will was in Dutch."
The wagon Si blares and seem the car wheel card arrived inside in a pond, the beard apothecary knit the brows, and several times taking out a dozen of horses but horseses can not pull up the car out of the pond.
The beard apothecary's way:"Does the sky stab you to walk?We walk to seek a place rest first."
The sky stabs a strange way:"What does the anxious matter want to return to?"
The beard apothecary knits the brows a way:"Do you know the wolf clan of this place in Western Regions?"
"Wolf clan?"
"'South Long Zhu, north wolf king'has this ever heard?"
Sting in the sky knits the brows a way:"South Long Zhu is to say white green Ling ?"
The beard apothecary nods a way:"Indeed as expected you don't know anything.Green river Chuan snow mountain this place the weather is weirder, here a frontier near the evil round'the Sen of snow sea'the north lead long a clan since then of the snow wolf king's clansmen live here more, this wolf clan is said and is a very long history, in a word have here a kind of Chiang-Nan none of person knows of the clansmen ―― snow wolf clan, these half person the beast of the half demon treats Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论