2012年11月20日星期二

http://www.beatsbydr4us.com system say that yo

"Old Xiao, you how was dressed in smock to come in, this can not to?""What's wrong, I am the notice that receives system, say that your boy takes more than three the gold class material up digging out from the new hand village prepare to leave, so just come in of, I am going to work now, knew?"I how give°ed this matter to forget, really still have four gold materials on oneself's body is from the village in dig out, no wonder that transmission don't walk.
"To, I front segment time still listen to little Lee and son just said, your boy at vain in mix of can not say to is to stir up trouble, can be east don't hurt, west invincible, declare world first superior, more like flower the United States Juan, several superior attendant, how changes today lonely, also run to new hand village, whether do what fraud, exclusively run new hand village to dig a treasure?"This guy, so long don't see, on opening mouth to still like to use idiom indiscriminately, also match to be unsuited to no matter proper, anyway go fetch and then use, other of I also even if, how to make me hurting that guy with east not to contact to knead.However I can connect angry energies to all have no now, part give he go toward the Tao dig of material, simultaneously flicked to wave hand, don't take one silk energy."Old Xiao, you think I by myself is BE full to support, so Be free and then chase the grade of more than 80 classes for a while Lu become zeroth, new hand village, I don't think as well, can a carelessly drive world sword that is too very old to deathlessly use the diagram hanged, if not that I get stripe quickly, can not return now village.""Originally drive world sword the player for hanging is you, is we this matter headache in company, original Shu mountain didn't°yet till completely liberal time, result drive you so on making, Be forced advance, harm of the design department quite a few class the person all want to rush through back to work overtime, your boy can be scolded miserably by them.""Depend, do I still feel Yuan, drive hang also even if, it happened that too very the diagram dropped I have no Jian up, they are still not bashful to scold me, how don't blame him oneself too very the diagram set too abnormal, the world swords all hanged, it launches of the attack is incredibly still effective, otherwise I how may be hanged, again how the possible Jian doesn't arrive a baby and finally force Shu mountain to advance to open?""Boon, you say so and arrive to also have certain truth, pressing to say should not set so of, I return to ask for you and see them still and have what rubbish say.""Calculate, ask is also white ask, you still keep quickly putting me to leave, does my wife still and just and outside wait me."See he speak of to don't finish, I quickly go toward his in front to the thing on sending and let him hurry and handle affairs for me, I still need to rush into and outside do class, which have time and chew the fat with him here."Boon, quite good, have four, price, should be 1,000,000 gold coins ……""how much?Only 1,000,000 gold coins?Old Xiao, you are also too black, how can be greedy for so my money?"A listen to he give me report of price, I at that time not do, at ordinary times see he is pretty honest person, unexpectatively honest person bad get up worst.
This a few things, if I got hold of outside to sold by myself and how to also sell 104, 500,Beats by Dre BMW,000, the his pouring reduced 1/3 of prices for me well and directly, and I before have already seen the of those dishonest traders and system managing persons matter for taking place and kill me not to believe, the dishonest traders will be taken back with 300,001 prices and get here on the contrary want and sell at a loss money be taken back by the system.Unexpectedly once my words export, the old Xiao didn't do as well, eyebrow one Shu roared."Boy, do you incredibly say that I am greedy for your money?Tell you, I the old Xiao ever since that time entered company, have already had no the game from the company in once earned penny Mei conscience for oneself of money, I give of offer absolute justice, don't believe you to see by yourself."Finish saying, old Xiao Pa of for a while threw a price list to my in front, I pick up one price of see, indeed as expected and all up marking, I those four materials presses this prices on the form and add really also 1,000,000, deducted to authenticate a fee among them 450,000, so price very justice.But this not to, if just so, those dishonest traders how may do this kind of business, affirmation has a problem.
"Old Xiao, you don't get angry first, I want to ask you and isn't this price is a net price, didn't add again of possibility?""Hum, your boy can't mix to this top, hear your wealth all ascend hundred million, incredibly even want these 1,000,000 things to chop down price with me?"


Chapter 002 does class


See the old Xiao listen to the emotion that I finish saying and have to suddenly and violently walk, I quickly hurtled him to put to put a hand and explained in detail for him for a while I the circumstance for seeing, see him whether know what inside story.Indeed as expected, I an explanation over, old Xiao honesty, sit on the chair to lower the head think along while, then just open mouth."According to reason, your circumstance for seeing is impossible emergence of, because we really just shine on a price list recall product, however recalling each time is a , the company allows us to withdraw 10% to do overtime pay, can even if I not want this 10%, you also take 100,000 just more, have no how much can earn?""That if did you give more?""Is impossible, unless I would like to take out money by myself, now I am a group long, the legal power in the hand also can transfer company bank account inside 1,000,000 is the gold coin limit of upper limit, if much give company of money, at the end of the month check debt affirmation will be checked out, not is even want works to throw?"Listen to he say so, I sat on the chair to think along while and suddenly thoughted of to wash black money, this matter, hence also thoughting of the clock is old two is exactly a behind-the-scene banker, if he lets money run off go through this kind of path and becomes white money to black money and seem very convenience.However this matter I can not ability say to the old Xiao, so immediately transfered a topic.
"Old Xiao, may be I by myself see wrong also perhaps, this matter so, you give° money me to turn to come over quickly, am I still going to do class."The old Xiao is exactly a true person, listen to me be not so affirmative either by myself, loosenned tone right away, give°ed money me to the debt a dozen, had already also returned to.I immediately went to transmission and order with village master and just stood firm and had an interview with to from a distance run a few players, an among those once the small MM saw me and immediately shouted loudly.", My prince charming ……" I just in time hear this words, at present white only one Shan, already drive random deliver come out, have already arrived at prosperous square while again seeing clear at present scenery."The system hints that you already drive random deliver to Xiang sun city, wish you from now on game delectation!"Accompany with the hint sound of system, I extrude to deliver square in quick time and take out a Hou mansion to make card, sent back oneself a person the city Hou mansion hall.
"Eldest brother, you came back on the whole, we all come see quite a few trip, how now just arrive?"Do not wait me from transmission only in come out, nearby have already rounded to come over a group of persons, is exactly a small wolf they, seem today they is to finish testing to try to collectively be online."Eldest brother, you don't sit, we walk quickly and go to night perhaps will drive other people compete first.""What be robbed first by the other people?""Can also have what, too very diagram, while having vain threeses again Shu Shan-li of too very the diagram will automatically relieve to protect status,http://www.beatsbydr4us.com, we are certainly going to to rob not to lift this not so bad, a lift me unbearable depressed, originally being my baby, but seeing will be rent away by the other people, but oneself's some ways all have no, really grieve me.Canning get angry is also useless, three hours, I am to fly also is not likely to rise the grade to more than 70 classes all of a sudden, can not enter Shu mountain at all.Small wolf they see the nothing important spirit that I look down in the mouth and immediately misunderstood my meaning, the selfish beginning explains,beats by dre cheap.
"Eldest brother, you are automatically worried that the system will brush to walk a baby, this I found out, too very diagram this kind of thing system breaks very slowly, 24s woulded brush to walk while aring vain, is also say an automatic relief protection status after, we still have 12 hours to rob and completely have an opportunity.""Is quite good, talking about the artistic skill is nimble, absolute nobody in the China area ability and eldest brother you and steal handsome ratio, even if drive other people first rob, Hey Hey, also have us the five greatest thieves at, as long as know baby who body up, we can absolutely also steal out for him, so, eldest brother, you basically need not worry, we still keep leaving quickly."I see these guyses all excited of don't want to sprinkle their cold water as well very, drop oneself's grade of matter Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论