2012年11月6日星期二

beats by dre solo otect country great

Wear me."Tell me, are you to rob back from my elder brother of hordes of troops and horses lieutenant general?"
"That is the nature!"
My Ao however title looking at firmamental cloud.
"Although the world is big, just in my foot!"
"Although the strong is many ……" looking at his/her owns pure white and emollient hands, I complacently on smiling, slowly ask a way:"Have again who to can match with me?"
"You robbed from ten thousand soldiers space together thin corpse body, consequently small Qu world heroic?"
Listen to a silk in a voice of beautiful silk to Anne worried, I can not help funny.
"This period of time I have another chance.You shoulded once hear, Ni in England that Kai Lin saint knight, also drive I a recruit serious wound!"
The eyebrows of the Anne beautiful silk tiny Pin.
"You didn't be too proud.You think that that British army was very not easy to round Jian the Sa trip of Huang Jia Ge, originally utterly exhausted.Is much less in the process of assassinating virtuous gram of El Salvador teacher in, the British army strong all is inflicted a heavy losses on.If you drive saint knight, shadow the sword private, evil tutor plus some dragon knights again to lay siege to, can also have so of by luck?"
I beat ha ha."Which will have so the business of the Qiao occurrence?"
"Qiao?"Anne's tone of the beautiful silk sounds to seem to be not that happy."Your meaning is to say that the enemy lets you are in the soldier with literally and then kill into kill is normal?!Hereafter enemy's affirming will exclusively use a saint knight and copy sword private it flow to worry you and established strong dint knot with the sorcery teacher again field!"
"And, you don't also because of a recruit to inflict a heavy losses on Kai Lin saint knight but pride.Especially the boon Si country teacher kills ex- from explode, Kai Lin saint the knight leave recently, be subjected to anti-ly to bite also the most serious.In fact her condition of the injury didn't reply that day, the real strenght that leaves a gold knight.But your attack be willing to Luo the prince make her concern then in disorder, so be just been being organic by you can take advantage o."
Want to be also yes.However also say not and up what organic can take advantage o, is what she bumps toward point of a spear by herself.
The Anne beautiful silk carefully looking at me.
"Promise me, hereafter not be doing like this again."
I smile to promise."Knew, had been already known.What daughter of the son sit not to hang a hall;Cut an enemy Duo ensign is just, anticipating an enemy the first timing is just handsome;The commanding general is each to have its teachings, contend for credit for handsome canning not show off bravery with officers and men.These horse Di Er and Bin they early lead me for the Jian.Ma Di Er is a Zheng Jian, the Bin is a Qiao Jian, connect Allah card that guy also the Jue Jian lead."
The Anne beautiful silk lightly urges an one breath, the vision becomes hazy.She once turned round and looking at horizon one to flow cloud.A long time, she slightly says:"In the world, I love most of the person have 5."
Are fives so many?Open what fun!
"Mother, at I the pimping time died."
"Elder brother also left some days ago."
"The father's body …… at present is also cant not bear to talk of matter ……"
……
"Now …… I leave you and the little orchid was especially ……"
I don't know to say what, have to subconscious ground Anne the beautiful silk hugs in the bosom and lightly fondles her show hair.
A long time, I shout ground to say:"You trust.The Kai Sen is a saint knight, skin virtuous is knight dragon ……that, that France Si the Sa Fu Si saint of the head of five brave generals the knight also threw in my troops ……still have, Ma Di Er tells me, the much clear Ge also broke bottleneck to become a gold knight at present, although Ma Di Er him/herself hasn't broken the silver knight's bottleneck,he is in the archery, he was already a deluxe sniper."
"In fine you trust!The private of my troops brave warrior is numerous at present, brave fierce will be like cloud, those emit a Shi stone to charge and break enemy ranks, cut in person the type of Duo ensign of bulky live to hand over to a ministers all right already."
Anne once the beautiful silk title exhibition Yan smile, this split second, the whole skies all seemed to be in particular bright for a while.She lightly En for a while my forehead.
"Lo you are nervous."
She slowly depends into my bosom, the way of Ni Nan:"Which woman don't hope that his/her own husband is the most brave knight?In fact, I also with your martial brave be named Ao.You don't know that the father lists as little orchid especially first crown prince, also have do many big nobilities make a row ……but they hear that the little orchid is especially of after father is you ……"
The Anne beautiful silk shuts eyes, the corner of mouth peeps out very sweet, slightly take to awkward and shily smile an idea.
"Tonight, I didn't return to ……"
"Ha ha …… ha ha ……"
How to make of?How to make of?Why at Anne beautiful silk in front have I always already loved silly smile trouble?



Chapter 18



Chapter 18
At fill Wei Er 18 counts in, Luo virtuous Man house of real strenght original belong to medium etc. to be partial to bottom.However lead at main second Si in the home under, Luo virtuous Man house spends ten years a jump to become the male of filling the north of Wei Er.Fill Wei Er three northern other counts and five viscounts and nine baronses want Yao to become a virtuous Man house of Luo of subsidiary,beats by dre solo, Yao drive Luo virtuous Man house annex by force.
Fill the benefits demand that the duke of Wei Er proceeds from an oneself, hoping will fill the situation change that the group of heroes of Wei Er sets up separatist regime;Again because the Luo virtuous Man house acquired strong neighboring country cloth thunder west second support, as a result after the second Si count goes to the capital, being filled Wei Er to protect country great commander smoothly the soldier is one job.
Afterward, female second Si count Di silk the chance and opportunity Be strangely fits come filling Wei Er duke.Can say, the second Si count protects country great commander conditions owned by soldier to all be good friends with than the history all previous sessions.The second Si count originally can take advantage of this good opportunity and lead to fill the person of Wei Er to expand a world with new one.Regrettable BE, the second Si count gets the lords to tolerate too much towards being conquered of, oneself again too self-confident, with as for have never done any guard against most basically.
The second Si count dies in scheme to be just his personal tragedy, not the change fills the situation that the group of heroes of Wei Er sets up separatist regime unpopular.In fact, the then mainland already like rising winds and surging clouds, if fill the person of Wei Er to still keep falling overboard for civil war, will blunder away this greatly good good opportunity.
Second Si count after dying in an accident, drive orchid especially the big emperor make track for as commander-in-chief.
BE born at fill Wei Er and growth in fill the second Si of Wei Er.Luo virtuous Man, it is handsome to is Ba Ni Ya's empire in Europe first bit.
-《Fill the chorography of Wei Er 》
I almost hum ditty into the pigeon space City all the way.In fact, my mood is just splendid.
Although sky didn't°yet bright Anne the beautiful silk hurriedly rode white snow to return to virtuous gram of Sa to go.However the happy fish water last night really makes my mind and body happily to the pole.Moreover, the beautiful spirit that makes me love and hate also perfectly deservedly became my wife-and still at Anne beautiful silk of under the oppression.
When Anne the Jie son again appear in my in front, I just unclearly around invite some expect, but didn't thought of this matter can really become reality.Anne beautiful silk and Carter the Lin Nuo Jiao Rao like this, it was already my tremendous happiness to have a wife who becomes me.Can own these two pretty wives at the same time, if still have what extravagant beg, the even if happy fairy doesn't cast off me, I by myself will also dislike this kind of Be getting more greedy.Unexpectedly, youth of the dream incredibly can really carry out.
Ha ha.
The Anne beautiful silk tells me, virtuous gram of Sa in addition to my old father-in-law this, also three other emperors choose to wait.However the existence that had me now, three other emperors choosing to wait nature will be a little bit more lovely, as a result under the general circumstance the virtuous gram of Sa temporarily can't have what civil war of danger.
For the sake of more appropriate, Anne the father of the beautiful silk is also my old father-in-law to decide that the plan seals me as prince.After my son is inherited, I would am the shooting of virtuous gram of Sa government prince.In consideration of I own my own Kingdom, can don't necessarily always stay in the virtuous gram of Sa, so the Anne beautiful silk equally also owns the power that shoot the government.Although say an Anne the of beautiful silk front that the preface lines up at me, however I basically doesn't matter:Don't say to is the business of virtuous gram of Sa, literally what the matter is even if the business that Europe expects second Kingdom of Ni, also not and as usual can be said by the Anne beautiful silk to calculate?!
I just such a very happy matter:Need not be worried that the son isn't obedient.If the small guy isn't obedient, I can beat his bottom, but he can not strike against my Kingdom-at least at the little bastard is in person Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论