2012年11月12日星期一

Cheap Beats By Dr Dre ast and said with a

Order, you use point first, I let the kitchen do for you at noon some you love to eat."
I order,Cheap Beats By Dr Dre, then sit at table side up, picked up a cake of to do work in the dish since the childhood fine, color captivating pastry, then put in the mouth side to bite, the flavor was very good, I leaned on a chair up, but the vision fell at the body of Feng Luan up.
"I listen to the chrysanthemum in summer say that you make people seek me, what is up."
The Feng Luan takes out a handkerchief of plain color and walked to come over, gentleness of wipe the broken bits on the my mouth.My Yang wears a head to match with Feng Luan to finish doing all these.
The Feng Luan is unconscious of put at own belly up, peeped out the gentleness of a burst of maternal instinct in the vision, she got me to sit down, then say:
"State the uncle makes people come over and says the affair of glasshouse, he has already found out a person and waits through two days, and snow turns and then starts work.While hasing a meal in the morning Wu Tang come over to seek you, concretely is some what affair I didn't ask, all of those are your man's affairs."
The spring orchid carries the porcelain basin of a choiceness to come up, the inside is still steaming hot of, see my vision looking at a spring orchid, the Feng Luan smiled for a while, then said:
"The inside is that I let underneath the kitchen mean master especially, you do of mandarin duck drama water, the flavor is fresh the United States.
Mandarin duck drama water?I looking at a spring orchid to put on the table of that, basin son the inside unexpectedly has some the thing of the shape of the lotus Peng of jade-green color.I use spoon, from in dug one Shao, put in to feel in that the flavor is very quite good.
Ordering of my satisfaction nods, the Feng Luan immediately after says:
"This vegetables was originally a laurel fish the bone criticized into fillet, the chicken Pu criticized into a slice, the prawn criticized a slice, cucumber slice.The egg white beats into a bubble paste, put into last Long inside the spoon to steam familiar, make into mandarin duck and lotus Peng.Then put into stock for cooking and adjust to anticipate in the pot, put into a laurel fillet, chicken slice, prawn slice and cucumber after boiling slice, pack into inside the article pot after opening again, then put mandarin duck and lotus Peng on the soup to cook."
Hear this, I have a little interrogative of ask a way:
"Does this season find out so some things to there now?The laurel fish O.K. says that this greatly in winter where of cucumber."
The Feng Luan smiled for a while, then after seeing my one eye, say:
"You have been aring making that glasshouse and how to give° that to forgot."
The affair that I just think the glasshouse improves two days ago, just literally saw one eye, knew glasshouse in grows a cabbage, other of I didn't keep in mind, didn't thought of that the inside unexpectedly even grew cucumbers to come out.
Literally ate some things there in the Feng Luan, I go to front of den, let people call Wu Tang, I just know the rich and honored originally has already sent a person to send letter, says to is to have already made people deliver those red wines and lets us renders assistance to order early in the morning today.
"Wu Tang, this affair you play by ear, to still have, before make wine to seek several persons whom can can believe in the workshop, wait rich and honored, they came later, give for consecutive days I those wine according to our own secret work preface processing, then put to place in the bodega."
Wu Tang embraces a boxing to say:
"Belong to next know, descend go to and then arrange this affair, I make people immediately begin this affair after waiting those wines to carry."
I order to say:
"This affair must hold firmly time, this year's jewelry general assembly I want to use to those red wines and also had me to promise an emperor, give emperor's 20 red wines."
Thought of this, I had a little to satisfiedly smile, probably Li Cai Feng is a good mother, but she doesn't know oppress there and then have been already resisted already there, perhaps suppress an excessive desire in the heart of small emperor, I make the guest use now at his nearby stir up breeze to light fire, when the time comes little emperor to Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De and queen mother Lee perhaps have no so obedient.
"Landlord, I hear Wang Jia in nowadays recently usually go to country Jiu your home, two people still often arrive a Huai tree beard to together go."
I heavily put the cup in the hand to in the table, I was cold to hum a , be really don't know that the king attained bottom to give Li Gao what advantage, can the Shuan of this prison in the guy prison at ownly and nearby.
What I hated says:
"Now that we that country Jiu also thus like with Wang Jia together, do we why not facilitate this affair?"
I stood, then looking at Wu Tang to said:
"You seek a person of clever ability for me, I want him to sneak into a country Zhang mansion and also have you to go to in person city in find out beam Bin, let him write a letter of introduction to the Qi of thistle town after light Qi total soldier, a batch of winters dress that will chase an end for several days in the Hao house delivers in the past, you and the troops of carrying in the Hao house winter dress set out together, urgently must have already wanted with him make good relation, probably next year this time, he could help great favour also perhaps."
Wu Tang looking at my vision in full is to don't understand, but he knows an interest very much of what don't also ask, just quietly stood to listen to me saying these over there.
When I finish saying these, Wu Tang looking at me to say:
"The landlord is were it not for what affair of words, have already kept on belonging to this."
I flick to say:
"You next go to, these affairs don't want to speak of with anyone."
Wu Tang turned round to walk to go out, while I then want to cautiously want I later of plan, if Wang Jia and country Jiu if the Ye really walk so nearly, that is their Wang Jia from try to commit suicide road.
I wanted to be again to early and early leave den under the pressing of spring orchid on that evening, several days also doesn't last night say, so there are still many places aring bright in the country villa light.
Walked into room, I saw the lotus is smiling the idea Ying lookinging at of Ying I, I walked up to open my own arms, then wanted to hug she, the lotus small bird is general according to person of leaned on my bosom in.
I blocked a waist to embrace lotus, will go toward an inside walk to, but the lotus obstructed me:
"Is mutually male, you put down I, I occupy and say."
I embrace lotus blunt the implantation walked in the past and said with a smile in:
"The ethical relations important event still what is up canned do than us now more importance?"
The lotus hears I say this, the face is immediately red to get up, but she still keeps struggling to want down, helpless descended me to have to put lotus down, then used very the vision of You hatred to looking at her and say:
"You have to say of the affair had better make me satisfied, otherwise of words tonight I will you a can not sleep to feel in the evening."
Hear I say that this lotus is just face top more of abashed Be getting reder, she is quick of on my cheeks kiss for a while, then in a soft voice say:
"As long as you let go of the somebody else first, the Nu house is all yours tonight."
The time that just heard this sentence, I thought I is quasi- to take a rest shortage last night, so just produced Huan to listen to.What I made an effort bit own lips for a while.
", Very painful, this is true."
The lotus sees me this shape, loudly of smiled, but immediately after pointed with that cleverly made arethusa lightly at 1:00 my forehead, bashfully say:
"See you this silly kind son."
I fiercely on the small mouth of lotus kiss one mouthful, then just the Chen Nu in the lotus voice lieutenant general she put down.
The lotus comes over 1 bowl to still emit the herbal medicine of hot air from the table top end, white of in the porcelain bowl, that herbal medicine presents deep green.Although don't know this exactly is what title, but I the inside a little bit resist this from the heart.
Though I was also the research that was engaged in medicine profession before, and I also hope that more people become sick now, because words like that, my the new medicine spreads can in the shortest time inside return funds then again extension development.
I am wrinkly the eyebrows looking at the bowl that the lotus passes over here, Chen Sheng asks a way:
"Has not my disease already recovered from illness?How to still need to drink a medicine."
The lotus looking at the shape that I didn't take pleasure in to smile for a while, then said:
"This is spread down on Mi of my Zu'grow jade soup', is use to repair for man to keep bodily."
Hear this, I have a little the answer that don't take pleasure in to say:
"I am still healthy, could not use this now, your dissatisfaction to me?"
The lotus walked to come up and looking at me to said:
"I ain't that meaning ……"
"That are you what mean?"I have a little stupidly an explanation of interrupting the lotus, then turn Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论