2012年11月12日星期一

Cheap Beats By Dr Dre ly male that money

Be not pretty regard highly to you?"
"Some affairs aren't what is so simple as you sees, the queen mother thinks greatly of to me now, because I have some to use to her.Are this big Ming Dynasty, is a businessman at us, sometimes, the also not equal to mere scholar is subjected to respect.The half the number of queen mother Lee are to see I have a little smart in small way, the half the number are the share that sees at the Zhang martial pure uncle of country up, too the Zu time contains Chen Wan San, legend he and too the Zu is the good friend that didn't make good, afterwards too after Zu found a nation, national treasury empty, Chen Wan San sets up a city wall for imperial government, but not just comes to seize entire family belongs to banish as a result and dies in strange place the end of foreign land.So I am a speech to sincerely carefully go now, don't dare to have half silk of careless.Many one matter rather little one matter."
"Can if the drought really took place, that wanted to die how much person."The month Niang in a soft voice says.
"So I just wanted to buy some food and hoped to be used to exert personnel when the time comes."
"It is mutually male."Two females are cheated by my words touched rushed toward to go into my bosom, but if they know my this undertaking only and for dealing with Wang Jia's future reunion to have what feeling.
Chapter 68 guest who comes uninvited

Don't know from when beginning, I discover that the old grudge of I to Zhang Jia has no I to think so and deeply, but probably and for giving oneself the target that is an in this world, I just walk up is standing opposite with Zhang Ju Ya of boundless long road.
In fact calculate calculate oneself have already had millions patrimonies now, although can say up full ofly, but if with those conduct for several years of businesses big household to compare, oneself still just certainly list the dint is thin.
The time that waits until an afternoon, the rich and honored came back.Let him together come back there is also a stranger.Hear at the time that rich and honored came back, I am spending hall to side be partial to read in the den of hall in the outside.As peacetime is being all right, I am all generally here.
Arrive outside flower hall, just saw there is still in the flower hall a person, touch around 40 many year old, the noodles permits pure handsome, the glorious dress on the body very matches a body, this person has never seen, just don't know what the rich and honored is got him to do.
"Master."See I come in, the rich and honored hurriedly starts.
"This is ……?"I looking at that person to ask a way.
"Return to master, this is owner money of treasure and store."Rich and honored hurriedly introduction way
"The owner of the enemy, at under is the shopkeeper of the treasure and store Qian Bao Liang, listen to the expensive servant say, does the enemy owner want to buy rice wheat?"Qian Bao Liang looking at me to ask a way.
I let the rich and honored buy, but don't thought of that he will lead to come to such a person, although don't know he comes here to do what, can see appearance most likely want to talk about business with my company.
"How does shopkeeper money want to do some bargains with me?"
"The enemy owner is really straight talk from an honest person, in the next treasure and the store although can not compare with a good luck rice store, but be also regarded as highest rank in the city teacher, so at under just come to seek enemy owner to want to directly know well to talk."
"BE so, how?Does shopkeeper money return any questions to this?"My heart in a loose, be really for this I buy a food, this affair of.
"The owner of the enemy, now is the seasonal changes of temporary shortage, all of the rice and the wheats on the market is an in the middle of the year the most expensive time, but enemy owner but thus big four of procure a food, this lets at under don't understand very much."
Finished listenning to Qian Bao Liang's this sentence, I not from of hadn't quick one silk, he asks of these should be the secret of market, originally be can not easily show a person, he now such question, don't know to is what mean.But I still keep bearing temperament to keep on asking,
"Shopkeeper money, you ask of these please forgive at under hard inform.And shopkeeper money comes to seek at under perhaps and not only list for the sake of these?"
Hear me say like this, peeped out difficult to express smiling face on Qian Bao Liang's face, say:
"The owner of the enemy, you are really an intelligent person, at under this comes to really still have some other affairs.Someone tells at under, I turn to tell you and say enemy the owner is just a person, be exposed sharp point too much, basically isn't suitable for to be businessman, also have be, you made taboo, you not the Chan and struggle in the officialdom in."
To Qian Bao Liang's words, I don't know to is shocked or angry in the heart after listenning to, having never thought Qian Bao Liang will the such milli- Don't mention it condemns himself/herself.
"Owner money, you is this what mean?"The rich and honored gets angry of ask a way.
"Ha ha, all of these words are a person to want I turn to tell an enemy owner of, if have what disrespect of place, also hope enemy the pardon of owner."
"Do not know to want money shopkeeper send word of is who?"I was calm the wrath in the heart and asked a way.
"That person has boon to me, otherwise I can't emit to give offense to the enemy owner's danger, either to send word.However that person to enemy owner absolute nothing important malice."Qian Bao Liang looking at me to say.
"Does not that know that I can see you the the in?"I tightly stare at money treasure good ask a way.
"If there are the words of demand, he from meet an enemy owner.The owner of the enemy, the sky is getting more late, at under want to take leave, as for the affair of business another day discuss it later."Probably is the atmosphere that sees today to no longer suit to talk about business, so Qian Bao Liang after finishing saying, in a hurry take leave.
Send after Qian Bao Liang walk, I returned to den, rich and honored also heel at my after death, the rich and honored sees me, air flicker of face, say,
"All of masters are that the mean persons weren't good, brought back this persons, it upset master."
I but wave hand to signal hint a nothing important, deliberation behind just ask a way,
"You and be that money treasure good to is how to know?"
"The words that return to master, this money treasure is good to is the shopkeeper of treasure and store, this treasure and store are in the city teacher also on the whole of the top is the big store of a highest rank, because this treasure and store are on the northern ground very some way of approaches,Cheap Beats By Dr Dre, with good luck rice store a southern a northern, is a half catty and eight ounces in the city teacher food field.So the mean person just went treasure and store, but who know this money treasure good hear the name of master after, insisted to see master one side, and they say of the price is much lower than the market's, so ……"
Listen to after the words of finishing the rich and honored me more of doubt, why after finishing listenning to good words of money treasure, in the oneself heart now still animation like this, and is hard to be calm, is it he that really made reference to his own pain-suffering?Want oneself comes in for, really having no some businessman should the Tao having only keep Hui.And the old grudge of oneself and Zhang Kuns, also along with horary of change to seem is to downplay at 1:00, did I really do amiss?
I sank into a fan Mang in, this suddenly if since then remind or say to is warning, to originally full chamber enthusiasm tried to find solution revenged of I be the head came a stick, sudden I discovered that I is being an affair that shoulded do of doing not know as well by himself/herself.
"Master."A ear that calls at me rings out and makes me be surprised to wake up.
"Is dry what?"I am been such by the rich and honored to I of impoliteness.
"If the words of nothing important affair ask master to dining room to use up rice.The madams all made people come to invite some times."
"."I answer a , this just notice an outside already whole black come down, in the den infant's arm generally thick thin candle already Ran up, the originally unconscious day has already been getting blacker.
Arrived at dining room, Feng Luan three females already respectively for, does etc. start to eat after wearing me come.
The spirit that probably sees me isn't high, the Feng Luan asks a way,
"Is mutually male, still just become sad for good that money treasure?"
I twisted a head to see one eye rich and honored, affirmation again is him talkative tell the Feng Luan the affair concerning Qian Bao Liang, otherwise they how can know this money treasure good.
"Nothing important of."I elaborate a way.
"Is mutually male, that money treasure is good is the big shopkeeper of treasure and store?"The month Niang also asks a way.
"Yes."I have already annoyed a nerveless answer way and have never thought month Niang to also want to put on one feet.
"Treasure and store are Zhang Yun Ling's industries, I make people check, and that money treasure after being good leave saw fore basic virtues piece."The Feng Luan says.
"Fore basic virtues piece?"I have a little consternation of say.Fore basic virtues piece is Zhang Yun Ling's son, speaking of to Zhang Yun Ling is the commercial circles tycoon of Ming Dynasty period, he is one of the well-known businessmen of Ming Dynasty, it is said that his patrimony is more even many than Zhang Zhi Dong, just Zhang Yun Ling behaves usually in a low-key way, and he is philanthropic-minded, so ambiguously is the group leader of northern commercial circles.
What to can only cherish is at Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论