2012年11月12日星期一

Cheap Beats By Dre springs should how

 "Master, this water is hot."
I have a little displeased must say:
"That you Be late to say, wait master, I have already been getting hotter to the touch and just say to isn't an after the event Zhuge Liang now, I also know this water now it's hot, ***!This water still really burns!"
Wu Tang drive I the this time uncontrollable rage scold have a little frustrated, lowly head, I go up to clap his shoulders to say:
"Is all me too concussion."
"All belong to under don't consider thoughtful."
The smiling face that peeps out a sincerity on my face, most at least I think like this and say:
"BE there been all no water grass in too neared places by pond, be good enough to see one this water temperature is higher, can only cherish my to see spring, but don't see spring of temperature, so drive hot matter, can not blame other people."
Really is to like this hot springs too much, so I is very long, but didn't notice water here vapor with Wu Tang in time that here linger very big, wait me and homing time for Wu Tang, my hairs all have already been getting wetter.
It is surrounding that warm but damp place to leave hot springs, the air of outside chill quickly of surround we, not and in a short while of effort, I with Wu Tang's body above deliver up all unexpectedly have already ordered a frozen evidence.
I hurriedly hurtle country villa to walk with Wu Tang to, return to of road up, I always all at calculating this hot springs should how of make use of.
Water temperature Gao isn't problem, the position of hot springs has to be a little bit high than the country villa, at the right moment can lead the hot springs here to the country villa in.So the glasshouse in the country villa can work out the problem that the winter days keeps warm and take into date again, can oneself perhaps use this natural warm air.
"You body top is how make, go in to change clothes quickly, not be freezing to get sick."
The lotus sees my first eye, saying of strain.
Return to the time in the room, have already got ready to take a shower to use in the big Yu bucket in the room of hot water.I stand over there, the hands open and allow lotus there is already the jacket of thin ground ice Cha on my body take off.
The lotus is giving me the undressing to take and putting blame on to say:
"You this is to go there, how make all of body last is water, Wu Tang is really also of, he doesn't block you as well."
I simultaneously match with the quilted jacket of body of lotus strip off, simultaneously say:
"This doesn't resent Wu Tang, is what I don't want to go."
Make reference to here, I am excited to immediately after say:
"You know that I went out to discover this time what?"
The lotus is taking off the dress Shan on my body and elaborating to ask a way:
"Discovered what to make you so happy?"
"Hot springs!I discovered a spring eye of hot springs on the halfway up a hill of country villa behind, however don't greatly look a spring eye, and the temperature of spring has a little Gao and burned my hand for a while ……"
Hear I say that the handle knob burned, the reaction of lotus was very simply,
"What, did mutually male your hand burn?Show me to have to be unimportant quickly."
The words speak I regretted and saw a lotus anxious facial expression now and had a little in my heart sorry and ashamed, oneself how so carelessly, let the oneself beloved woman worried for himself.
I smiled for a while, then said:
"Did not occupy of and just have a little red, water of that hot springs doesn't calculate as well too hot."
Although I say like this, but the lotus still keep grasping my hand, carefully check some kind of, indeed and hard of have no big Ai, this just trust of let go of my hand, she looking at me to say:
"Is mutually male, you hereafter be carefully order, don't easily getting hurt again."
I a face solemnly order, then put at lotus slender waist limb up, the finger lightly gropes for.
The lotus peeped out one silk helpless air, use charmingly feminine vision Pie my one eye, then say:
"Is every time recruited with this, just say serious matter son with you, !Don't ."
I start to embrace lotus, ha ha of cachinnation, say:
"What serious matter, I see in this house for our 2 husband and wife, doing that ethical relations important event is the most serious affair."
I just said the vision that finished this, but saw lotus just hope my back,
"Elder sister, you how come, mutually Mr. get up quickly and loosen to open a somebody else."
Did the Feng Luan come?I am hurriedly loose to open the lotus.In a few little wives, I have a kind of difficult to express awe to the Feng Luan, certainly limits at some places, this is the performance of a kind of love.
But who know, I return overdo but a person didn't also see and turned head again, but discovered that the lotus has already taken advantage of an opportunity to leave, is tidying up the dress Shan and hair of benefits now and see my vision and float in the past, the lotus hurriedly said:
"Is mutually male, you hurriedly take a shower, in a short while water is getting cooler."



Chapter 185 celebrated the New Year

But I intentionally stare at lotus not to put, the lotus turns vision at enmity with I to see, see my strategic area wear she walks over there, lotus hurriedly commitment say:
"Does not the somebody else well allow you to handle still tonight, where have in broad daylight of ……"
I see my own"scheme" succeed and immediately and satisfiedly smiled, after taking off the clothes on the body, sat to in the wooden pail, banish the cold idea on the body.
Although I am foolish at in the wooden pail, but my idea's encountering have already run to far away.Mood particularly of clearness, the thief is old sky of excel most of is add flowers to brocade and fall the stone in well, he always has never thoughted of and given timely assistance.
Before my unlucky of time, bad luck continuously, but transported now, the but again good luck was repeatedly.The extremely proud of success horse's hoofs is light, everything all the facing carry on to my beneficial direction, I seem to have no what can worry of.
But I don't dare to have to the slightest paralyze, now I to past of I that kind of blindness of the self-confidence feel penitence.The Chinese regardless do what affairs all pay attention to "human feelings" two words, but probably is the influence that oneself is westernized by future generations, also or was solitary to spoil, after doing any affairs to all just take oneself as center, but experiencing numerous affairs, my finally knowing I was an at the beginning what good luck.
Is to is early to suddenly arrive,Cheap Beats By Dre, although say own silver mirror calculate top is like of thing, can if not that because Wang Jia and Zhang Jias climb a ratio mutually, oneself there ability so strong situation, make as a result Wang Jia's bosom hates in the heart, back put oneself a.
Again afterwards if be not the thou of own father-in-law marks two people in response to the spring and the Hao of help Chen, oneself perhaps can hardly maintain till now, this is person's vein, own under charge now is in need of capable under charge, but Ji crane age but arrive at in this time.
If isn't oneself at the beginning arousable draw together Ji crane in the name mansion of age, this name's wildly livinging is how can seeing oneself's one eye, the whole the whole is all 1 kind to urge on to me, make me continuously to adapt to this social.
If modern science and technology on me of although Lao scar is very deep, but can not stand this kind of wearing away of years, I have already gradually integrated into this ages and regardless talk or handle affairs, if should be to speak I and the person in this ages to have what different, that knowledge that is oneself to leave in the brain.
When I shut eyes to deliberate, I heard the voice that the door open and close, listenning to the voice of step can hardly seem to be not is oneself nearby of woman, take a cover to go in the towel on the face, I saw a clock if snow a little bit disgraces a red face.
My eyebrows a wrinkly, then ask a way:
"How to is you?"
If clock snow facial expression a white, then lowly the head say:
"The madam says to let the maidservant be come to serve a master bathing to change dress."
I am to order don't say what, after all now she and thank Die fairy 2 people exactly who the person is true who the person is all leaves didn't°yet as a result, oneself can not blame wrongly a good person.
I leaned on to allow a clock in the bath bucket if snow wipes back for oneself, but I am in mind to catch and touch a clock if snow exactly this undertaking exactly for the sake of what, she isn't afraid I the momentary have already entered sperm to give° her and execute right on the spot in the brains.
Although brain in continuously guess a clock if intention of this undertaking of snow, but superficial I but didn't also show at 1:00, I don't hope to make my own a few beloved women are I as big turnip of a flower heart.
Although has no in normal times little and Feng Luan their mandarin duck total Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论