2012年11月15日星期四

Facebook alas it is a Cao Me

However have never realized Xu Zhou's war, although, this is him sneak attack to allow all the best opportune moment.
After canning not take a daughter to break through siege, Lyu Bu died to break through siege of heart, tightly defend city pond, want to study pottery Qian the method in those early years and waited Cao to held a battalion food grass to draw back troops on one's own initiative after doing not help.Unfortunately, the Cao holds this year enough little food grass, preparation of very ample, the battalion rounds city be don't walk.Hope the Cao soldier out of the city, have no Lyu Bu of way to start lending the wine dissipates grief of life.
As Cao is holding to listen to Guo Jia and the suggestion of Xun You, sending a person to dig Si water and Yi water to come to water to flood Pei city, I arrived at wild Wang Cheng.
I come to the wild king's purpose and save a person's life-make open.Make open is really a good person, is still Lyu Bu's good friend, he is also that kind of mouth up don't say, the key time is willing to sacrifice for the friend of person.Person like this, my of course not wants him to die, so, I came.Wild Wang Cheng Li just at engaged, because make open and send army to help Lyu Bu.Just, he not know can assault all of, also not know to conceal own battle intention, he is just handle knob all of the bottom gather, line up soldiers and wild king, prepare one Lyu Bu nothing doing news of receiving, march troops to go down south, pick up Lyu Bu to again go to him to seek refuge here.He doesn't know, the under charge was already an undercurrent to flow out.
Make open in the barracks to see me, but is one Leng.I is please with his identity of old friend to see, but he is incognizant I.Is also, time has already been getting more for the past six years, I not only grow up a lot, the shape attires intentionally at me under, also have a very big change.He hopes me and puzzles that the ground asks:"Sir's your surname?Didn't remember a Sir."I smile:"Has the adult already forgotten the huckster of six year agos?That prediction Dong Zhuo will die of person."
Make open to think of a while:"It is you.I remembered that the Sir calls such as.Oh, is to have been remembering a Sir, is just that your shape became more."I roar with laughter:"Six years, time leads of really quickly.In those early years, if once said, we also met of day of."Make open Hey Hey to keep smiling:"Is quite good, the Sir predicts of the skill is very fierce, admires."
I is mysteriously a smile:"Today, if comes, still because I can predict an affair, an affair linked to adult life.If, the adult also believes me, I want to discuss with adult alone."Zhang Yang Yi Leng, orderany a close soldier to chase right away debt door, make people not come in, he still really believes my foreknowledge function.
Hope some alerts to all have no of he, I sighed, no wonder that will be easily killed by the subordinate:"Adult ah, isn't if say you, you behaved to also have no wariness too much, this chaotic in, the variety is too big, you don't go like this!"Zhang Yang Hei's Hey a smile:"I have never harmed a person and have never become enemies with as well and have and take precautions against."I have to wry smile:"But, is your really aring not afraid of me what other people send to come?How much do you understand me again?In case of I to you disadvantageous?It is alas."Make open a to smile:"I don't believe that the Sir will harm me.That has the vital part the person's person, will in advance declare."
I smiled:"Originally the adult also knows vital part the person's person, can't in advance explain.That adult still such gist?,Such as the truth, say, I am to predict adult will drive harm, just of."Make open is to get a shock, stood to get up:", The Sir's meaning is I will drive harm?"I nod.Make open to all nervely hope me:"The Sir knows who vital part I?"I know that can not say, don't become reality of, say of useless.
I smile:" Such as although the disaster that can predict adult, isn't a fairy, how know a concrete affair.However, I know that the adult conation helps each other general, you line up soldiers here and would is to want to render assistance general.Right?"Make open to nod:"Being quite good is exactly such., Is this the source that I bring calamity?"I noded:"BE exactly.Adult, the persons in the chaotic all have viewpoint.The adult that I can remind is your subordinate not dependable."Make open to pour to take a suck at cool spirit:"The Sir is to say, does my subordinate want to rebel and change future prospects with my life?"Not Kui is also a square various Hou understand of pretty quick.
I nod to say:"Adult sees is exactly such.The adult can have preparation.However, if pours is to have a to advise, hope that the adult can understand.If, you accepted my suggestion, can not only protect own life and family possessions, but also have prospect."Make open to looking at me:"Sir please say."I wanted to think:"I want to ask first, how does the adult see this slowly state battle?Do you have viewpoint to the virtuous Cao Meng?"Made open to want to think:"Is alas, it is a Cao Meng to receive to afraid not first virtuous opponent, otherwise, I can't send army this, either.As for the Cao Meng is virtuous, he also calculates personal thing, fierce.Those early years dare the oneself assassinate Dong Zhuo and deliver a Xi text to send punitive expedition Dong Zhuo first again, really remarkable.Now, his carrying Emperor is allowing all and have much of influence."
I tightly stare at his eyes:"That if the Cao Meng is virtuous to move teacher of wild king, how to get along with adult?"Make open 1:"This, I have never thought.""Adult, you since publicly support general, is public is male with Cao for the enemy, he won general,Facebook, after taking down Xu Zhou, certainly come to this to battle with you.Still naturally, you can receive general."Make open to lower the head:"What Sir said pours to also have a reason."
I don't give him the opportunity of the thinking and continue to tightly force:"Adult, be not I say of reasonable, but fact.Mr. Cao will definitely do like this.Still have, adult, wild Wang Cheng isn't a side far area, you aren't likely to keep out of it forever in the chaotic.You think that your northern side is a Yuan Shao, the south is a Cao to hold, their influences are all very strong, also is all lord that competes for hegemony world, you clip betwixt, can exist when?Don't say that the Cao held to take down Lyu Bu to want, that Yuan Shao beat male Sun Zan wants also come of, you have never had been already thought, hereafter how do?"Zhang Yang sighs not to talk.I immediately after ask him:"Once outbreak of war, adult, you will what should one do?You have never thought, can your subordinate can not think?They can't concern their own own life and family possessions?Do you understand how they think?"Make open to shake head.
I sighed:"This is the adult to take the way of disaster.You didn't think these, can your subordinate want to consider himself/herself.They is to the point to settle someone to want to go and live with part the influence isn't a Cao to hold, is a Yuan Shao.If I you, call subordinate right away, ask them to hereafter have what plan."Make open to nod:"The Sir says of to, I go right away."I pull him right away:"Wait a minute, adult, you would not° until wanted first to like you how do go, otherwise, how lead everyone?""This, ……" makes open hesitant.I know that he basically still has no definite view.
I smile:"Adult, you are still hasn't decided of?Thus, let me analyze some kind of situations for adult, how?"Make open to nod.I not and tightly and not and slowly say:"You now if oneself wants to develop, and keep real strenght, in the future compete for hegemony world, the best way is taking a troops to leave here, arrive a surroundings influence all very weak, or more secluded place go and for example close an outside, Western Regions etc., wait real strenght to be getting stronger, kill again back."Make open to shake head:"It is dull, didn't also develop prospect.I have never thought as well what compete for hegemony world."
I order a head and continue to say:"If words like this, you have to choose hurl effect other people and only have like this, so as to protect own life and family possessions in the chaotic, also probably seal Hou again to set up achievement;Certainly, you can also choose to dismiss a troops and live retired."Made open to want to think:"BE ah, exist in the chaotic, not easy.However, who should I throw an effect?Dismissed a troops, I went again where live as recluse?"Hey, he pours is think trying everything.
I smiled:"If, the adult chooses to live as recluse, there are a lot of methods.On being taking wife and children, seek the life that a city of equanimity leads the common run of people;Two is to live as recluse forest, keep off human life;Three BE, arrive imperial government in is a free officer, so-so lightly lead whole life.The adult likes that kind of life?"Made open to want to think:"Live as recluse forest, I don't be used to.This arrives dynasty Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论