2012年10月28日星期日

beats by dr dre pro Beautiful

The Hai sheds tears for me, the momentary is only capable who sacrifice of impulse.And want to shout Gao very much to be a what slogan.
6
Headgear Chu Chu's Jade Emperor finally appears in my in front.His Tao Tao ear, say, monkey head, surrender.Tomorrow, I say.However, one text money I can tell you a very valuable information first, don't bargain.
The Jade Emperor smiled and also peeped out a rightness of nest of spreading.Good, monkey head, I know that you are a man, clinch a deal, he says.The ear leaves my tip of nose to only have 1 cm.
Hence I told the Jade Emperor a secret, his mother and a monk eloped.After many years, think of this matter, I cannot help but wanting to smile.The Jade Emperor old son after listenning to the Tan falls on the ground all of a sudden up.Mother and monks' eloping is a Jade Emperor can not more more mental extreme limit, this is what cow devil king tell me.The source of this news it is said that come from Chang-an street up the of a chicken trader.
The Jade Emperor decision after coming to carries on a human body research to me, so that it probes into I still know another of what secret.Step probably is so, behead first, empress Pou stomach, immediately after water cooks, then fries in oil and finally puts inside fire in the stove to steam.The cooker is strongly built, how also knock not to break, like very big in that cooker, can literally turn over fall, the only weakness is hot panic, even can not urinate.I finally can not contain any more after seven days, Hua pull Sa one big bubble urine.Interesting BE, that urine through of place, stove the fire was unexpectedly in fine threads to put out.This wets a , is really comfortable, I forbade not to live to leap several bottoms.Don't want drive wet water once flooded of place unexpectedly to leap one hole, I left paradise like this and without extra trouble took a few days peach wine.
7
I arrived a cow in the evening devil king that.Cow eldest sister-in-law a strength son advises me to share board with others with eldest brother and does hennery.I"boon" several voice, keep drinking.
On the second day, I dided not take leave and then silently walk.When often the east first sunlight beats in the top of head, I arrive at dish silk again hole side.The hole inside quietness of, a silk stereo set all have no.Seven sisters no longer know where went.
After several days, I with a groom arrive at Chang-an.This is really a beautiful city, belong to I like of that kind of, very free.I want to the Chang-an big theater to sit for a while every day, there is the performance fashionable dresses show of the beauty of many light hair blue-eyeds there.
The time that drinks alone looking at to border on a lovers that is mutually loving to see, I sometimes cannot help but and then think of seven sisters.I think that if they all did my wife that should be much good.However in mind I feel to be like the man whom I have no family possessions like this to seem to be not too suitable to get married again.
After being foolish like this for many days, I felt come from heart deep place again of lonesome.Go toward the road of big theater this day up, I saw one appointing announcement by the side of the city wall.Probably the contents is a white Ma Si, monk, Tang Seng, , want to go abroad to investigate a western temples business model, hiring high strong upright conduct of healthy skill in martial arts especially had better be single
A spool of joke brocade gathers the daughter whom chapter 1320 studies abroad in the outside to the letter of the family and the letter in reply of the family
Of Mom and Dad, how are you:
Calculate a to calculate, left from I Shanghai to California attend school also already three months!
Is really sorry, some matters happened to me here, with the result that can not write a letter back well
Report in the house is peaceful.
Now, the affair mostly comes to an end for the time being, I can report current conditions on the whole,
However, please promise me first, must calmly finish reading this letter!
Really would not° until calmly downwards read good?
Particularly is father who has a heart attack!
I lead recently of not bad,beats by dr dre pro, thigh bone fracture and concussion of brains were about all completely recovered.
That is soon that I just got to school and rented outside the school of apartment
Because the rommate boils water accidental fire, I quickly jump down to go to from the window of the fourth floors but fall and hurt
Of.
I again in the hospital stayed for five days, because the sickbed isn't enough new of the patient use but get out of the hospital.
The situation of not so bad rehabilitation isn't bad, I have been able to walk with a cane to drive by myself, car
Is soon almost similar to the past, the headache also just one day goes into action three times.
I can be so lucky, is all convenience store of apartment opposite to have a salesclerk
Saw a fire and I jump the situation of window,
Immediately make a phone call to plea for help, then fire brigade and ambulance can arrive to in time.
He also has a hospital to see me, he knows my apartment is burned,
Have no a place to live after getting out of the hospital, also pretty much warmhearted of invite me to go to his apartment and reside temporarily.
Although Be just a room that loft cent rents, however return to calculate cleverly made and unique.
Get along with down recently, I more and more feel that he is really a good boy,
We love deeply each other, is also planning preparation matrimony.
The wedding day hasn't worked out and also wants to listen to your opinions,
But have to be quick, had better rush through in my belly to see come out before.
Oh!I forgot to say, daddy.Mama, right!I am pregnant!!!
You have been really wanting to have grandchild, this I am also knowing,
So, for the small life that will soon publish, I the definitely most love and finest
The care of the heart, is like you similar to me.We of so don't get married right away,
Another reason was my male friend to be infected slight sexually transmitted disease , and I also carelessly
Is infected by him, with the result that we can not pass here smoothly of premarital health inspection.
O.K., I inject a doctor to open to my prescription now everyday-antibiotics,
Believing very quickly can kill germs all light.Speak of again my another half,
Your son-in-law thinks that necessarily you will with all sincerity welcome a member that he becomes our house.
Is frank to say, he has never accepted good education, (even the junior high schools didn't read)
However, he has a gentle and soft heart, and goes forward very much.
Although he the skin color that is different from our nationality is also different,
But I believe
You absolutely can't be ill at ease because his skin color is blacker than us,
My having confidence you will definitely like him like me.
Besides, he also has very imposing family background background.He once told me,
Is his father still a prominent Tribal chief in the tribe of home town Ethiopia!
Certainly I fall in love with his is much more than that he has ambition,
And I more admire he under the sistuation that have no arms and legs,
Can skid a wheel chair but don't need my help alone.
Since the day for getting along with,
Being 1 will soon become his cuckoldry, I can make really not much,
What I can make is only to fixedly drive to carry him to go to church relief fund,
And take a shower and clean up the excrement on his pants for him just
Finally, I want to add a few truth-
The apartment that I rent don't catch fire at all,
I have never lived a hospital as well;
Don't also be pregnant and big belly,
There is also no conjugal plan,
Don't be also infected a sexually transmitted disease ,
Also have no what black the boy associate,
Now that you see here can accept an above matter
So
I can definitely make you smile through tears the wanted to say affair as follows
That be
I repeated same class......
Beautiful Yours faithfully,
-
The in home answers the letter:
Beautiful:
Very unfortunate, your father has been already suffered a stroke while seeing half,
Your mother also jumped off a building to commit suicide while seeing 2/3,
For burying your mother, the in home owes usury 20,000,000 dollars currently,
And your eldest brother also run to evade payment of debt to South America, the legal right has to fall on you.
Finally add 1:00, above of stroke, you can bear of words
That underneath of the business make you very touched.
We want to say, all above didn't take place, but
Not plan again send to your living expenses!
The family stay
A spool of joke brocade gathers chapter 1321 and girl friend**message Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论