2012年10月21日星期日

www.headphones-fashion.com Liu Ying Ying's loo

Waited a kind of impotence, traverse wonderful can the injury suffering from is the biggest.Don't say my nine other my daughter personses first, the list greatly makes the time of ordering the wedding banquet with the Hao dragon and also have already robbed close of time, traverse wonderful can of from cradle to the grave seem to be already to destine only have Hao Long Yi Ge man.
The persons whom Qin Yu Zhe has the backing so all drive Hao Long Gei so of press, the others return to how to marry to traverse wonderful can.Is also because that, traverse wonderful can become to let to let in the city in cloud good repute but halt of big beauty!
"You really make me very angry this time."Traverse wonderful can say, in the time in the small villa seven my daughters and persons traverse wonderful can have already chosen tolerance, but unexpectedly appear a while this time so many.
Hao Long Zou comes forward to go and seem the kiss weight reduction that prepares to again use last time method, but traverse wonderful can choose countermarch.After both parties' becomes so is very dangerous, good relation very may will collapse.Hao dragon and traverse wonderful can of each other likes, but the Hao dragon has never truely once got Ling Miao can.2 people only have**top of brief contact, some times all bad the one step so finally, but finally be bothered.
"You don't want to come over!"Traverse wonderful can say, " I have already canned not stood your lies, your beguilement.You unexpectedly made behind my back so many matters!"
Traverse wonderful can of the tone is some concussions, also not pleasurable in the heart of Hao dragon.Oneself unexpectedly after waking up the affair became this appearance, Hao Long Ze wears body to twist a head to looking at to traverse wonderful can, "wonderful can, now whether you hate me very much?"
Traverse wonderful can order, "yes, I hate you, I really hate you now!"Traverse wonderful can of in the voice already take last cry a chamber.
"That ……if I didn't wake up, will you forgive me?"The voice of Hao dragon is a bit dignified,www.headphones-fashion.com, but more are that a kind of men are special gentle and soft.
Traverse wonderful don't know Hao of Long Xiang does what, but still keep ordering to nod, "yes!The time that you are collapsed and fainted most at least can't make so many matters behind my back.Most at least I can see you every day, my ability is dependably some."Traverse wonderful can double eyes in already run off two go pure tears.
Traverse wonderful can of cry one gradual big get up, disturbed other my daughter persons.Wake up first of be sleep of Liu Ying Ying at the earliest stage, Liu Ying Ying's lookinging at is weeping over of Ling Miao didn't know to take place what matter.Allow snow Qi, Han Ting Ting later on, Li Mo et als were all waked up with a start.
"Good!Now that I am only collapsed and fainted you would forgive me!That renders up I continue of collapsed and fainted bottom go to!"Hao Long Chen Sheng says, then a hold tight to tie up in the bandage of oneself last body, then the right hand is made an effort "Chi" a Hao Long Shen's bandages all drive Hao dragon to tored to pull down.The last body that Hao Long Jing strengthens suddenly and violently leaks out, a pigeon blood green dragon also presents before chest.Just Hao dragon current body up have consumedly small several tens wound, particularly the wound in center of the chest, that is what Tai Baht at own of stab into before the chest.
Traverse wonderful can looking at the action of Hao dragon, ate a surprised, not only traverse wonderful can.All my daughter persons ate a surprised, Liu Ying Ying is all some to fear, "teacher, do you want to do what?I forgive you!"
The Hao dragon is what person!Is a man!The right hand stretches out index finger middle finger two fingers to take side to combine together."Like, that I make you forgive me!"Then listen to "burst Ji" of a , Hao dragon two unexpectedly right-hand finger Chuos entered their the wounds on his/her own chest.The half fingers all have already submerged a chest.The exploding in the wound the blood flower of is like that a blood in the blood bag was exploded by the one punch dozen and spouted to splash out.This is a scene with bloody abnormality, certainly to ten my daughters and persons.
Traverse wonderful can all surprisedly stare big eyes, grow up mouth hands to put at mouth front, can not believe.Liu Ying Ying most is timidity, see Hao dragon after cripple direct faint pass by.
Is also anxious in the summer river Ting heart, the favour runs up to left for to help Hao dragon to stop bleeding for Hao dragon.There is hemostatic method in the Wu Lin noble family head quarter, but the Hao dragon stretches out once the river Ting that his/her own left arm towards a summer sweep, summer river Ting drive Hao dragon to swept in the bed.
"None of you wants a tube!This is I at request wonderful can of pardon!You how forgive me, say now!I still can attain!"Hao Long Yi Zi says, " I still have no obfuscation now!"Then the Hao dragon"rush toward Chi" of give° own two fingers to pull out, preparation again of the Chuo enter his/her own chest.
"Don't !"Traverse wonderful can loudly shout to come out, is that kind of the cry that tores heart crack lung!That wonderful voice is roared this time hoarse voice.
Not only traverse wonderful can in the cry, other my daughter persons are all yelling.The finger of the Hao Long Ju's in mid air stops at looking at in out of the sky have been already cried the pear flower take Ling Miao of rain can.
"I forgive you!I forgive you!"Traverse wonderful can cry to say.
"Think in your heart probably is that I is mutually forcing by dead!But isn't so!"The Hao dragon says, " you win of each person like.Liu Ying Ying allows snow Qi, Han Ting Ting, summer river Ting, you are my students, I am your teacher.We are teachers and the students' feeling, probably will change in character, but isn't now!Being wonderful can, in these people my relationship with you should need not said more, our affairs speak of to seem to have much of dramatic now.But you should also know, I while treating you all the time is not using ownly and sincerely.Does this still use to query?Yes and probably I made other women behind your back, but ……probably I this kind of flower heart the big turnip was too bad ……"
"It not be saying."Traverse wonderful can say, traverse wonderful can have already not listenned to go in.
The Hao dragon endures the facing of acute pain one step one step before the chest to traverse wonderful can walk over there, traverse wonderful can don't retreat this time.Let the Hao dragon lightly embrace himself/herself, summer the river Ting and Li Mo pick up this time the bandage of ground for the Hao dragon re- tie up last.But the finger Chuo harms of wound and point knife stab and wound of the wound is different, finger Chuo harm of the wound is a blood hole, a bone's seeming is all broken for Chuo by the Hao dragon, it is thus clear that he is what malicious to he.
Poison Niang the son and Hao Be strong to also hear action, also come over to see.The Hao was strong and then sawed a Hao dragon now this appearance, but didn't obstruct, because the Hao dragon is this temper.Hao dragon also for the sake of a women so, the Hao is strong to smile to smile then see poison Niang of son, in a soft voice say, "what Hao dragon do is be not only rush an emperor for the sake of you with me is the dynasty one personality quality?"
The poison Niang son shakes, "be not, now although is the pardon that got her.But there are also nine women, how do they do?Finally is a bear}.~] .]E ~T hand}beat ] Zhang and fish to can not have both at the same time."
"Did you really forgive me now?"The Hao dragon in a soft voice asks to traverse wonderful can.
Traverse wonderful can be hugged by the Hao dragon, eyes looking at a Hao dragon still and are going toward outside wound of emitting the blood.Order, "I forgave you, you hereafter don't at do this kind of affair good?"
"Can't, our relation is thus intimate.I are always a heart to keep in mind to you sorry and ashamed, the center of the chest broke a hole now, you saw my heart exactly is what keep of."The Hao dragon is playing trick in this time.
Han Ting Ting has already told the doctor the affair, the nurse is long to take the lead and then run.After seeing the chest that the Hao dragon still is bleeding lambaste a way:"Hao dragon!You really made a mess of too much!"Then some flurriedly tie up wound for Hao dragon, last medicine!
Hao the method of Long Yong him/herself got Ling Miao can of pardon, the Hao dragon quietly lies on the bed now.Is a my daughter person is also quietness, mutual you see me, I see you not to know to say what.
"You again what rubbish said first, I at listen to."The Hao dragon says.
The gold is quick to stand, "you stop worrying, I will remember your words.You also forever in my in the mind!"Then lower the head Long Lian at the Hao up go out on kissing.The gold is quick to leave the figure in time to look is a phrase, that is natural and unrestrained!
Then is cold Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论