2012年10月26日星期五

Beats by Dr Dre solo e fat There fea

Author !Line ,but we may not admit that we are your people ,you are likely to be as imperial spy executed ,hope you have prepared ! James - Kaimo tone with a little bit of threat and said .
I not take it seriously asked: if we are successful ? Carat Dana HMS is yours, and I will give all participated in operations personnel ,one hundred thousand bonus . James Kay Mo simply said .
To award one hundred thousand !Is it right? A little bit ?Oh my habitual for a supply of sth. ,the results are known in secretly he stepped on my foot , -- !Well, better than nothing ,he decided .
Well ,I hope you can give me the good news . From James Kay Mo to leave, I do not go to your room, but is not near as Xiao, Xiao came to look at the door of her room, I canfollow me? This ,that .
.. ... I want to have a look ,oh ,how do you fix the chip . I say the truth .Xiao opened very doubt looked me up and down ,I see the restless is turned to sneak out ,but listening to Xiao open said: come in .
Shut the door ,open out her pocket computer ,connected to a piece of equipment, I don know what Dongdong ,looks like a scanner ,Xiao open nameI impaired chip ,on the instrument in a small supporting plate ,she pressed a button ,a ray of light in the chip sweep back and swept past ,also does not issue ,two ,Di , .
At first I looked to also feel very strange ,and yet so drab repeat after ten minutes ,I started a little regret, turned as has been staring and somewhat stiff neck .I saw Xiao open still unblinking eyes stared straight pocket computer screen ,I can not help to the girl deeply admire .
Hey ,the last time you helped Tewode ripping song the encrypted file you solved ? I am bored this, think of things is not for something to say ,otherwise it is too stuffy . To those of you who file curious ? Xiao open and staring at the screen and did not return to me, asked .
Yeah ! But I thought you said curiosity can kill people ,not you afraid ? C I said is killed countless ants ,also don could kill someone ,don just change if others is good ,it the day collapses the high top ,I only a little fat .
There fear . Hate hate grinding his teeth, look at the rack may be interested to man ,it is possible to account for some bad influence ,Xiao open eventually gave up ,a pair of finger quickly in the pocket computer keyboard point moved several times , has been out of the solution ,are interested can see for yourself .
I came to the screen in front of, look very carefully up the display file content . Well -- ! Super lifeform R & D program !!This ... This ... ... There was more of something !!! Was startled ,hurry down over a few pages ,yes !The same crazy plan !Not take human vivisection experiments ,the Ding Dong leave sooner or later is a scourge .
I tried to press the delete key ,to one Murong Xiaokai disease hand, reach out my hand , what do you want? Why not just back a little itch to scratch . The raised his hand to back scratching ,with optional said ,Beats by Dr Dre solo.
Do you want to delete it !?Do you really want to delete the words should be first selected file ,and then press the delete key . Xiao said calm . Oh -- !Thank you . According to Xiao said was again removed and listening to Xiao open said: copy ,you don know who is developed in this program ,do not want to take him to eradicate the roots ? Xiao Kai let me hear some very surprise ,the little girl is very little thought !Nice.
Don look at me, look at me the creeps ,but I also don this kind of so-called super R & D project .However. Xiao opened about to speak, but saying nothing .However? You want to say , this is just the human development of science and technology is an inevitable process ,this plan are the crystallization of human wisdom is ?Bah ,the evolution of human development has its own laws ,like the so-called wisdom not worth mentioning .
I disdain said . -- !Unexpectedly, you turkey ,also was full of it . Again Xiao Kai looked me up and down . Hey - !Of course I am at home when others are known I was a genius . I said, be very pleased with oneself .
A remark on the forehead veins straight at dawn to boast a sentence :this kid is unable to find north ,is really ... ... ! I mean people this plan ,but also to human beings ,not that word ?Law of the jungle ,the strong respect .
If we all became a living body ,can you survive ? I feel helpless shrug , so difficult subject ,I can discuss not to come ,but I remember a word, survival of the fittest in natural selection ,survival of the fittest ,survival of the fittest seemed so right .
Hello -- !Your chip repair what, is it right? Repaired ? See the light on chip scanning speed rises more slowly, I can . Ready? !Now ,just to determine the extent of damage and impaired the chip area ,know this can make corresponding repair program .
To repair it, but not here will be able to complete the need to use the equipment . Xiao Kai immediately put me wood ,good half talent Huanguo God :such trouble too early to say !In my God when Xiao had to pocket computer and chip picking up .
So what are you gonna do .I asked . Seriously damaged ,I am ready to send my father let him think way ,do me a favor . I mean that . That? Oh -- !I want to leave ,it was expected to come ,to see you when you ! I was made with said : you add some code lock ,I don want there to be any more people know this thing .
Rest assured !Give me the experts deal with ,on the !You promised me when I could do ? What I get a star ... ... . Oh -- !As early as the time ,now is the time for meals ,what it ate to talk .
Lonely war !Stop -- ! , relationresultThe 122nd chapter relationresultFromdawn to open there run out ,I just find the forest holt .He saw that Naci Reis was in the room ,when I came in ,Naci Reis gave me a greeting , long time no see ,this time OK ? It How you have shipped goods ?This earned many ? I moved the chair in the Naci Reis sat down opposite ,some quite envy .
Where? Just add a cost . So bad !?This is not afraid of me to borrow money from you ! ? Naci Reis asked not take it seriously . Yes ,I want to buy the ship ,you lend me some money ? I make fun of the said .
Do you want to buy a spaceship ?Now, I have some cash to you ,a half off discount ,but also left you everywhere to borrow money . Naci Reis is keen to sell me on his hand that does not use the stolen commercial spacecraft . Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论