2012年10月23日星期二

beats by dre solo fear and take off o

The body blouse takes not to calculate thick, a bit weak, I looking at the appearance that she cringes from fear and take off own jacket to be covered with for her.The time that pulls a her hand, the girl is tiny the action knitting the brows was caught by me, I picked up her palm to see one eye, and the top is full to is a blood.
"What is the row?"
"Just …climb the time of fence, rowed for a while."She painfully keeps knitting the brows.
See the wound on the hand, row not and lightly!I get she seeks a place that carries on the back breeze to stand like, again or so the convenient store looking for everywhere, but having never seen an is in 24 hours.
At present even if want to buy a bottle of water for her to wash to all can not do it.
I am a bit angry, Ni but gradually was calm down, she leaned on me nearby, originally she doesn't talk very much tonight, at the moment but the low voice asked me 1:"Chen Yang, …that woman, originally you know each other of …do you have grudge with her?"
I wanted to think and just ordered to nod.Those dirty affair, I don't really think to say with Ni in detail.
"That …is she to want to let you go into partnership to do business with her?"The girl appeared weak and looked pallid to ask a sentence.
I deeply absorbed tone and stood in front of her and stared at her eye fine, slowly way:"Those people, those matter, all is what ghost appearance, your eyes saw, the ear also all heard.I want to tell you 1 and is a person ability not is too heartless!I be not what good person, but some affairs I am willing to do, some affairs, I is in no case touch, some money can earn, some Qian Zang Shou!" For a while, I light way:"I speak these, don't hope you can understand now, however you in the future occupy the time of having no the matter think-, always have a day to understand."
The Ni hangs a small face silent meeting son, the sudden You You sighed tone:"I suddenly feel personal it's pretty wordyover."
"What do you say?"My Zheng Zheng.
"I feel that I is pretty wordyover."Ni one word one word slowly said out:"Go out in the outside, I the every variety affair want you to look after, what affair had no you, I didn't know how do ……I know to shine on to see me definitely very tired very tiredly ……if have no me to implicate you, you early don't know to run to where go to.Also probably early safety."
Ni says the time of these words, don't shed tears again, but very quiet of looking at me, look like with 1 kind quiet tone to slowly speak.
The weak light in dawn descends under, her eyes compare firmamental of the cold star is all bright!
"Do not say these."I shake.
At present, the street spreads automotive voice, immediately the lamp is shining, two television mesas adopted a car to quickly open past.Is exactly an E the sky is from the book I with bare hands beat to escape of the place open to come over.The behind is then a police car, big brigade person's horse.
Looking at those be filled up of police car, see to a police this of round up an activity, harvest tonight rather plentiful!
And see appearance is very generous, have already organized designing mount sudden attack to round up an activity!There are all incredibly medium following the spot to take ……
The Ni depends on my ground, I stay calm and collected of moved body to move, used own back to her file point breeze.
About led for about a hours, the street again spread the action of car.Medium-sized happy noodles that up write "** clean vegetables supply" beats a car for the good pack of hand along the this road hasty Chi since then.Car head the headlight is bright, don't stop flicker, I hesitated for a while, low voice to Ni way:"You wait here, in a short while I shout you.Then you can come out!If see me what's wrong ……"I point at after death a lane son:"You run!Have how far run how far!"
That bread car all the way open in the past, then in the end of street again turned curved, folded return come back.
I make sure that this was that person to come to pick us up.Giving repeated advice to to the Ni is some kind of, then small step the building that follow a wayside walk meeting son, just greatly tread to arrive at a wayside up,beats by dre solo.Stretch hand to block a car to signal hint him to stop bottom.
The car stops bottom, the window of the car falls in later on, from in stretched out a large head, hear sounds, is exactly these two days telephone contact of the.Original telephone inside very Hun thick voice, actually listen to up, but how much have a little a jar voice jar spirit of.
This is a fatty with very round head, originally should be the square's face form.But the Leng be suppressed by the fat circular, he sits on the car to wear me:"Chen Yang?"
"It is me."I put in the trousers Dou all alone, the trousers Dou inside still puts a knife.
He tooks a look me or so, the vision is finally fallen I of trousers Dou up, peep out on the face a silk ponders of smiling face:"You are also too careful ……still don't believe me?"
I shake:"I carry two lives of our 2 people in hand now and carelessly order not to go."
This fatty has 1 pair and he that generous side permit not too and becomingly eyes.The eye is fine very small, but don't have absolute being!Time of winking, the flash across often one silk sharp vision.
I realize that he also has much of interest of conjecture me.
I to the Ni hide a ground of place shout a , girl just ran to come over in quick time, a rush toward my bosom.This fatty squints fine saw me in a short while, then pointed at a car of door:"Get on the car to come quickly."
In there is a very strange flavor, seem agriculture Mao market in flood of that kind of vegetable flavor son, there are still on inside in the corner of ground a few lousy vegetables leaves, fill the air a son to can not say it in car compartment flavor.
The fatty makes us sit properly, then launches a car, again formerly the noodles anti- hand pass over here a bottle of mineral water, light way:"Wipe a hand for this miss, alas, this small hand white white soft and tender, does the Zha make Yao many bloods."
Until now, my in the mind just finally and truely stabilized down, although remain unavoidably some vigilances,relaxed a lot.Ni the face of ascends also many are blood-red color for several cents, I helped her the handle knob to wash to wash and turned over to turn over a pack, although wrap be rowed way son in throwing many things,still having the half bottle white medicine in Yunnan, give the Ni to put on up.
Front fatty from pour to see to see me in mirror favour finish, just the anti- hand passed the cigarette to me, light way:"Small old younger brother, takes out a smoke, Xie tone son, your facial expression is a bit not so good."
This guy talks slow.One face the person rear harmless appearance and look like very generous and kindly appearance and really let it is can hardly for people to give birth to to his vigilance heart.However more is this kind of person, I know to more have to be careful!
Hesitated for a while, I still sparked him to my cigarette and absorbed an one breath, not right must have some accidents.
The smoke is very blunt, a son I can not say it a ground of flavor, after all I was a heavy smoker, immediately distinguished, this isn't the common cigarette, but provide especially in troops!
This kind of smoke name calls"popular actor", also can not buy on the market.
I not from must deeply see this fatty's one eye, he holds steer device all alone and clip lazy ocean ocean of cigarette all alone way:"Were you too careful, how can ran to this place to come?This place has already calculated city in Guangzhou!Also extended the time of city area last year .Just allotted this place nominally Guangzhou.You how can run to come here."
I haven't talked, the fatty has already soliloquized a way:"Boon, BE, you want to hide to spread to sell to go in the nest son, you the Dan son is enough fatty of!However still calculate cleverness ……"
I try openings:"How to call you?"
"The ocean of the square ……however the brotherses all like to shout me fat ocean, you if happy, shouted my a fat elder brother to also go, I how wear also about 20 years older than you, don't have your cheapness on the whole."The fatty smiled to smile.
The car gradually went into the city on the road area inside.All the way the building of both sides also little by little Gao greatly get up and give people a kind of felling that heads for a city from the agriculture tree.In a short while effort, the fatty takes we drive to arrive at a place that coaxs indiscriminately, parking after, he smiled:"Want to come down to turn?"
I hesitated for a while.He cool way:"It is safe here.You stop worrying.So in early morning of, the nobody comes out a full world to grasp you ……do you think that the mafia member is a police?Have no sunset for night of come out to patrol? Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论